The Career Studio
The Career Studio, located in Schwartz 183 is a welcoming space where you can envision, develop & design your career. This space is open for all StFX students in any year of study or program.
You can drop in to have a quick conversation and/or bring your laptop and get feedback and assistance with your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile, or apply for jobs. No appointment is needed.
We can also help with:
- Networking Tips
- Interview Strategies
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job Search Strategies
What kind of questions might you bring to the Career Studio?
- I’ve never made a resume before – where do I start?
- I’ve been told that I should get an internship. How do I do that?
- I have a job interview coming up. How can I best prepare?
- I’m looking for a job on-campus. Who has openings?
- I’m currently undecided about my major. What resources exist to help me with my decision?
- I have no idea what I want to do after X. What can I do to figure it out?
Why should you visit the Career Studio?
- Access our professional expertise on all things career-related!
- Discover our employer events, connections, and job postings!
- Learn how to write resumes and cover letters that stand out!
Hours of Operation January 9 to March 31, 2023
- Monday 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday 9 am to 5pm
- Wednesday 11:30 am to 5pm
- Thursday 12:30 pm to 5pm
- Friday closed
The Career Studio is located in Schwartz 183, down the hall from Student Career Services and the Co-op Education Offices.
Students are also encouraged to reach out to the peer mentors via email: @email. Note: The career studio email is only active when the Career Studio is open.