See our Live Help Hours.
About Live Help
Live Help is an online reference service providing library assistance to universities and colleges in Nova Scotia. More information on Live Help.
Live Help Hours during the academic year
September 25 - December 8, 2023
January 8 - April 5, 2024
|Monday - Thursday||10am - 10pm|
|Friday||10am - 4pm|
4pm - 10pm
Live Help hours during the spring session
April 8 - June 14, 2024
|Monday - Friday||10am - 4pm|
Live Help is closed
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (Oct. 2,2023)
- Thanksgiving (Oct. 9, 2023)
- Remembrance Day (Nov. 13, 2023)
- Christmas Break (Dec. 9, 2023 - Jan. 7, 2024)
- Nova Scotia Heritage Day (Feb. 19, 2024)
- Easter (Friday, Mar. 29 - Monday, April 1, 2024)
- Victoria Day (Monday, May 20, 2024)
Novanet Libraries takes patron privacy and confidentiality very seriously and will never disclose your personal information or requests to any external person, body, or institution. Transcripts of chat transactions may be archived and will only be used for aggregate statistical data for quality assurance purposes before they are destroyed. This aggregate data may be used in research about this reference service. That said, this service uses commercial IM products not housed on Novanet servers so do not send sensitive personal information, log-ins, passwords, etc.